Thursday, June 25, 2009

Twitter (Thing 12)

I'm just going to say that I don't like using Twitter. I do like reading some people's tweets (?) because they are generally witty people and are good under 140 characters. I am not one of those people. Plus, I think my life is interesting but I doubt anyone else would. Also, what I find interesting and what others find interesting is VERY different! I can see why celebrities, comedians and tabloids love Twitter. It puts their stuff out there and gives the public what they want, namely knowing what is going on every minute of the day in other people's lives. I give kudos to people that have made Twitter entertaining and interesting. I know mine won't last long.

Here's my Twitter address: https://twitter.com/librarybombshel

One of the suggestions was to write about the last time we heard about Twitter. Well, on the radio this morning, I heard a story that was called Twitter Kills! Apparently, a girl was tweeting (?) in the bathtub (???) and decided to plug in her laptop while in still in the bathtub. I'm sure you can guess what happened next. In case you want to read about it, here's the link to the story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/22/twitter-death-romanian-te_n_219032.html

Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment