Friday, June 12, 2009

Blog, Blog, Blog (Thing 6)

This has probably been my favorite thing to do (Yes, even more than Facebook!). I decided to go with the Google Reader since, thanks to this blog, I already had a Gmail account. I had no idea that these things were available. There are several blogs that had a place in the Favorites menu on my web browser because I enjoyed reading them every day. Although not a tedious or hard process, it was just something that became part of the day, going to each one individually and selecting it. I do have to admit that I love having them all in one place now, especially since not all of them are updated daily and the blog reader highlights the name of the blog when it's been updated. It's so nice now to just open one page and have everything there. It's so simple to use and an excellent way to keep updated on the blogs. High-five to Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment