Tuesday, August 11, 2009

And the lights fade out (Thing 23)

Like all fun things, this has come to an end. I am so glad I signed up to participate in this experience. I've learned so much and am super excited about several of the things I got to do. The thing I liked the most is still the blog reader (I heart you Google Reader!). That one thing (granted I did like a lot of the others) made this all so worth doing! The thing I liked the least was Ning.com. I don't have any kind of agenda and so it was totally worthless to me. One of the aspects that I learned during this exercise is just how many websites can be linked (like Flickr and Yahoo or Digg and Facebook). That was most excellent! I had a wonderful time doing all the tasks and got some insight into things that I had heard about but never got to play with. I really hope that either this program runs again or that we can bring it to our library system. And so, I take a bow and exit stage left!

No comments:

Post a Comment