Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flickr that....(Thing 4)






Ta Da!!!!


Here is my name spelled out with Flickr spell. I must admit that it is pretty fun to see how many different images it had for each letter. I actually tried several words but decided to just post my name since 1) it's easy and 2) it's short so it would fit and not get distorted once posted. I did have a little trouble posting this up because I didn't like all the letters that came up the first time. Once I switched a couple of the letters, the code on the bottom changed so it no longer would just post here and then give the html view. It would post a link that didn't seem to work. I'm not all that good at writing or editing code at the moment so I just went old-school and saved the images and put them up here. All-in-all, it was a very fun and interesting experience.






No comments:

Post a Comment