Thursday, May 28, 2009

Flickr this...(Thing 3)

Flickr



Flickr is very easy to use. It's reminiscent of Photobucket.com which I used a while ago when I first got a Myspace page. The amount of images available to view was most excellent. There were some really beautiful photographs on that site. I couldn't take a lot of time to look at them since I was at work though, I would love to take some time (should probably be personal time) to go through more of them. The site was simple to use, which is always a plus, and has lots of storage. A big plus is that it is linked to a person's yahoo account so it's way easier to remember the log in and password. Bonus!

I went ahead and created my own account instead of just looking through the pictures.

Here's the link to my photostream. I used fun pics of my friends and I.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/librarybombshell/

No comments:

Post a Comment